Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 12.

I miss my sweet honey more and more each day. I still can't wrap my head around why what happened, happened. Knowing I will never hear Banes laugh or see him on his first day of school weights heavy on my heart. Bane gave me a new direction of life. He gave me a reason to live in general. 
Not a word can describe the excitement I had about being a mother. 
Bane will always be my baby. I just can't care for him the way I wish I could. I yearn to be a mother again. After holding my precious mini I can't imagine not trying to bless this world with a sibling of Banes at some point. 

I've had too much taken from me, and in the end I still can't get over how blessed I am. Finding my path in life was what I have needed, and Bane showed me it. ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment