Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Angel baby ❤️

One of the million things Bane taught me was how much I don't need to be afraid of. Things that would have normally scared me have come to bring such comfort. 

Creaks throughout the house at night would have normally struck me with thinking the house is haunted and now I can't help but imagine baby Bane just prancing around.

Another fear of mine has always been death. I hated not having the ability to comprehend what death would feel like or how it would go about. Though, I haven't lived my life before Bane as a devoted Christian I was brought up with the understanding of The Lord and I was taught what it meant to live for God. I knew that after death came heaven and hell, but until losing Bane I just never quite understood it. I never truly took into account that just because a person dies, it by any means does not mean they are dead. Bane isn't here physically, but I feel his life within me everyday. He continues to live on in so many ways. 


I am beginning to notice so much that on my weakest days and toughest moments Bane sends immediate comfort my way with allowing me to feel his presence. I constantly pray in hopes he will give me a sign that he is here when in reality I don't need that sign. I know he is. I know that when my heart begins to warm up a little bit it's Bane. I know that when my tears dry up and I begin to smile again it's Bane. I hold on to the tiniest moments of comfort that I find because I know with every inch of my heart and soul it is my son watching over me. ❤️ This mama has her rough days but with the love from my family friends God and Bane I can get through anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment